Protected Tomorrows, Inc. is an advocacy firm that enhances the lives of people with special needs through a comprehensive life planning process. They create Future Care Plans™, which address the needs of the individual with developmental disabilities, mental illness, physical disabilities, or cognitive and neurological diseases. For more information please click here.
A number of figures used in financial planning are subject to change or indexed for inflation. These numbers are scattered throughout the Internal Revenue Code and regulations, so we compile a yearly guide bringing all the updated figures to one place with helpful explanations describing what these numbers mean.
Want this guide? Just email email@example.com to receive our latest article containing the 2014 numbers pertaining to:
- Employer-sponsored plans;
- IRAs and other savings accounts;
- Social Security taxes and benefits;
- Medicare premiums and taxes;
- Tax deductions and phaseouts;
- Exemption phaseouts;
- Tax credits;
- Individual, corporate, estate, and trust income tax rates; and
- Estate and gift taxes.